Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gynie Inc’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gynie Inc’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gynie Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Gynie Inc’s web site are provided “as is”. Gynie Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gynie Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gynie Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gynie Inc’s Internet site, even if Gynie Inc or a Gynie Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gynie Inc’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gynie Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gynie Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gynie Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gynie Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gynie Inc of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gynie Inc’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Important Warning & Disclaimer
General Safety Guidelines
- ALWAYS use the charger supplied with the Gynie Connected device.
- ALWAYS inspect the battery to ensure there are no signs of damage, deformity, or swelling before charging. If you do find an issue with the battery, do not continue charging the battery, and follow the proper procedures to dispose of the battery.
- ALWAYS charge the Gynie Connected battery away from combustible material. Do not charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
- NEVER charge the Gynie Connected battery unattended. Always remain in constant observation of the charging process & react to potential problems that may occur.
- NEVER charge a deformed, swollen or ballooned battery. Continuing to charge a battery that has begun to swell will result in a fire.
- Follow these steps:
1. STOP the charging process by unplugging the charger, and disconnect the battery from it immediately.
2. Follow the proper procedure to dispose of
3. Watch it for approx. 30 minutes from a safe distance.
4. Place it in an open non-flammable area.
5. Disconnect the battery from the device immediately.
- NEVER allow the positive and negative parts of the battery leads to touch. This can cause the batteries to short and can lead to a fire.
- If for any reason you need to cut the terminal wires of an assembled battery pack, it will be necessary to cut each wire separately, ensuring the wires do not touch each other or a short may occur.
- Store batteries in a cool, dry place between 40-80°.
- NEVER store batteries in any locations that can exceed these temperatures such as a vehicle, garage, or in the sun.
- Keep your batteries out of reach of children and pets.
- Follow the charging instructions in the Instruction Manual.
- Visually inspect your Gynie device and battery for any damaged leads, connectors, shrink wrap, swelling of cells, or other irregularities.
If you find any of the above issues with your stop using it at once.
WARNING: Only charge with the charger supplied to avoid damage to the battery or Gynie device.
Battery Maintenance & Handling
- The Gynie device should only be cleaned with water and hand soap.
- The Gynie device should only be used with coconut oil or MCT oil.
Storage & Transportation
- Never store batteries near an open flame or heater.
- Store battery at room temperature between 40 and 80°F for best results.
- Do not expose the battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods of time.
- When transporting or temporarily storing in a vehicle, temperature range should be greater than 20 °F but no more than 150°F.
- Storing the Gynie Connected battery at a temperature greater than 170°F for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to the battery and possible fire.
Battery Life & Disposal
- The rechargeable battery does not last indefinitely. Batteries should be replaced regularly and at least annually. Always dispose of properly.
- If at any time you detect any physical damage to the battery such as a swollen cell, split, or battery leak, STOP and do not continue discharging the battery.
Proper Disposal of Batteries
- Regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of batteries vary from country to country as well as by state and local governments. You should check the laws and regulations where you live.
- Product warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship.
- Warranty does not cover collateral damage. Due to the nature and use of this product, there is no term warranty.
- Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging, failure to comply with the above warnings and guidelines, and other inappropriate use of this product are not covered under warranty.